Royal Canin Cat Urinary Moderate Calorie cat 1.5kg (Dry)
Veterinary diets are formulated for the nutritional support of cats with specific clinical conditions and are recommended to be used under veterinary advice. For more information on feeding Urinary Moderate Calorie to your cat, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Urinary Moderate Calorie is for the nutritional support of cats in cases of:
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Reduction of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis using a single diet.
Note: In cases of recurrent idiopathic cystitis, Urinary Wet is recommended. In older cats, renal function should be checked before Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie is fed.
Not recommended in cases of:
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
- Chronic renal failure, metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Use of urine-acidifying drugs